Web Developer, AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
One of Canada's leading banks is hiring an AEM Web Developer to join their Digital Marketing team, where you will make a significant impact on their customers, and the entire banking industry.
You'll be working in the heart of their innovation hub which is mandated to transform the way banking technology is conducted and delivered.
They work in a large and modern office with views of the Toronto Skyline, and have teams composed of some of the top Development, Design, and Product Management professionals in the area. This team will be the primary revenue driving product they offer, used by millions of people all over the world.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 years of hands on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- PostgreSQL and/or experience with Relational and Non Relational databases
- Has worked in an Agile environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Web Development expert, with a in-depth understanding of HTML, CSS, React or Angular
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% AEM Development
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6– 24 Months with opportunity to become permanent
You will receive the following benefits:
- Flexible work from home
- Modern and updated equipment, programming tools, and amenities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.