DevOps Engineer Contract/Multinational
A Multinational Financial institution (one of the Big Five) is looking to bring on a DevOps Engineer to guide their DevOps projects throughout the rest of this year, and beyond.
The purpose of this DevOps team is to help establish the automation principles that will eventually be implimented across a growing and innovative department.In particular, the ideal candidate will directly effect CI/CD Pipelines and protocols used by various cross-functional teams.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years infrastructure experience on large-scale Hybrid (Windows/Linux) applications
- Extensive background building Jenkins pipelines from scratch
- 2+ years working in production Azre environment)
- Advanced experience with Configuration Management tools (Puppet/Chef)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Leadership experience alongside entire software life-cycle
- Strong, recent Monitoring fundamentals
- Work experience using Agile methodology
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Hands-On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $75/HR, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Workbridge Associates Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.