Senior .NET Engineer / Contract to Hire
Job AD | Position ID: #####
Recruiter Email: [email protected]
Company Address: Frisco, Texas/Dallas, 75033
Title: Senior Software Engineer
This is an opportunity to join a leading real estate investment company determined to expand their team of Senior .Net developers in the Frisco area. The company specializes in services like property management, leasing and appraisal of potential real estate.
This company is looking for a senior engineer that has 4 years of technical experience as a developer using C# programming language and the MVC database. A basic understanding of cloud technologies like AWS and Azure is a plus, along with an expertise in microservices architecture.
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled software developer to utilize their skillset and understanding of technologies to make a large-scale impact within the company and have a promising future inside this industry.
You can look forward to a fast paced and largely team oriented environment with the opportunity to be creative and continually problem solve.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 4 years of development experience with C#, MVC, SQL, ASP.NET
- Expertise with microservices architecture and these specific cloud technologies (AWS or Azure)
- An understanding of CI/CD tools and DevOps performance
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work on the client side with Product Scrum/Manager
- A minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field such as Mathematics or Information Systems
- Any additional certifications or technology experience is always welcome
- You should have a background in a team environment and be willing to work within a diverse and collaborative environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% New Development with 40% Maintenance
- 50% Coding with 50% Software Design
- This is a 100% Hands On Role
- Your will have 60% Team Collaboration
- And a 40% Individual Role
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60 per hour, DOE
- Contract Timeframe: 8-12 Months with conversion opportunity
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.