Senior Platform Engineer
A San Francisco Artificial Intelligence company that is looking to open an engineering team in downtown Toronto, and are seeking a Staff SRE help lead that charge.
You will work in a small and tight-knit engineering unit who take a project-based agile approach to software development and provide technical vision to the cloud infrastructure, evangelize and implement cloud security best practices, identify inefficiencies in engineering processes, and solve them using automation
The role will focus on dedication, team growth and empowerment through building a culture of responsibility and knowledge transfer. Some of the requirements will be designing and implementing the CI/CD pipeline, architect and scaling AWS infrastructure. You will architect, review, develop and deliver applications to improve availability, scalability, performance and efficiency of my clients services.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of DevOps experience
- Experience with AWS, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Strong fundamentals working with configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible) and Terraform
- Experience building microservices & Architecture Design Skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Computer Science or related degree
- Technical leadership and team management experience.
- Competitive Pay: $170,000/yearly depending on exp
- Standard Benefits (Health, Dental, Vacation)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients