.Net Development Manager (North York)
Are you interested in working for a product based company that is a leader in their space? My client right in North York is devoted solely to the utility industry. It is amazing that these guys serve nearly 10 million customers for more than 30 different utility companies (water, electric and gas) across North America. Their main product or SAAS based solution platform inclusive of helps utilities more efficiently deliver a captivating customer experience and drive businesses in the right direction. They are very technology driven and they are looking for experienced .Net Engineers to hit the ground running and join their fast growing team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Very experienced in object oriented design, patterns and programming
- Java experience is a HUGE NICE TO HAVE
- C#, .Net and Entity Framework experience
- Web Services, WCF or Rest services
- Excellent written communication and documentation skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Computer Science degree or related field
- Ability to solve problems with a thoughtful process
- Very passionate about the technologies you are working with
- Ability to think on your feet
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% .Net/C#
- 10% Java
- 20% Frontend technologies
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $95k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.