Senior Windows Systems Engineer//Azure//Storage
A creative ad agency is looking for a Windows Systems Engineer in their Midtown West Office. This company is well known for their creative approach to production and print advertising.
As a Systems Engineer, you would be the third member of their team and would be doing a mix of managing the production-facing infrastructure as well as escalations for corporate IT. The infrastructure is 100% in Windows and VMWare and includes Active Directory, Azure, Office 365, JAMFProf and SCCM.
You'll be the most senior individual contributor on the team, supporting 700 employees. This is a great opportunity for anyone who enjoys wearing multiple hats and a fast-paced, light-hearted environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience as a Windows Systems Engineer
- Deep knowledge of storage (ideally EqualLogic, but open)
- A mix of Mac and Windows
- Advertising Industry Experience
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110k-125K, DOE
Your benefits will include:
- Dental, health, and vision insurance
- Performance based bonus
- Other perks on top of all that :)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.