Full Stack Engineer / North Dallas
Exciting opportunity to join a Fortune 500 company as a Full Stack developer for a contract to hire role. Qualified candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree or similar years (4-5+) with experience in developing applications using microservices, APIs with expert knowledge of development languages including C#, Angular, MS SQL T-SQL. Requires an energized DevOps professional that has full stack development experience and deep understanding of microservices architecture. Must have strong public Cloud technology experience (i.e. AWS, Azure, or GoogleCloud). Containers (Docker, ECS). Experience with Python, PowerShell or other scripting language. Experience with Continuous Integration practices and tools. Work with Product Managers and Scrum Master to estimate, design, and build efficient, long term business applications utilizing standards. *Kubernetes experience a plus*
This company is developer focused and operates with a laid-back and collaborative environment. The team is getting ready to start production on several new development projects, which you’ll be a big part of. Interviews will begin soon so send in your applications today!
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience with Angular 2+, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap
- Server Side experience required
- Prior work experience in an Agile methodology environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work both independently and as part of an agile development team
- Experience with Webpack, Gulp, and Grunt
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science preferred: or equivalent combination of education and experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Server Side ( Python, C# )
- Angular 2+
- 70% front end development and hands-on coding
- 15% Testing
- 15% Collaboration with project management on design
- Contract to hire opportunity
- Flexible hours
- Laid-back / Collaborative environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.