This Education Platform is looking to hire a QA Engineer to join their team. The company creates educational content for students and teachers – including videos, games, and quizzes.
The team is looking to hire a QA engineer in their Flatiron District. The company is using a squad model right now so you'd be working directly with the developers. The role will focus mostly on automation testing, so experience with Selenium is key. The automation frameworks are already set up and they are using mostly Java, but any Ruby or Python experience is good too. You will be doing mostly Front End testing and then some bug testing on the back end as well. Their products include both web and mobile applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of relevant QA experience
- Experience with Selenium with Java, Ruby, or Python
- Experience doing both Front End and Back End testing
- Experience testing web and mobile applications
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Automation Testing
- 25% Manual Testing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
Benefits will include:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401K with a company match
- Monthly Wellness Activities
- Catered weekly lunches
- Learning & Development Opportunities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.