Senior Systems Engineer
Our client, a growing project management and engineering firm located outside of Philadelphia is looking to bring on a highly-motivated Network Administrator. In this role, you will be responsible for the management, development, integration, coordination, and maintenance of their information systems. Handling the upkeep of computer hardware and software systems with a strong focus on the network components. You will also provide end-user support and troubleshooting.
Other responsibilities include maintaining workstations, local area network monitoring, installing and implanting updates for security programs, and ensuring the network is working effectively and efficiently. Handle the up keeping of networks and file servers and conduct routine maintenance on computers, printers, routers and switches.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience
- Microsoft Office Applications including; Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel), Phone/Voicemail, Printers, Mobile devices, etc.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Cisco (CCNA), Juniper, and MCSA Certifications
- Strong experience with Office 365, Windows OS 7-10, VPN,
- Comfortable presenting to clients and at conferences
- Proficiency with cloud based storage
- LAN: 3 years (Required)
- Windows: 3 years (Required)
- Networking 3 years (Required)
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Windows Environment
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90,000 DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- 401K PTO and more
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Great work culture
- Competitive Salary
Wellness incentives (discounts for good health) and health resource
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.