Python / Django / Backend / 175k
Work for an industry leading data platform that is built to maximize marketing efficiency. The "nitty gritty": this company aggregates cross-platform data and adds business context to provide transparency into the performance of media investments. Be a part of a company that represents some of the largest brands in the world. You will need experience/knowledge of Python, Django, AWS and some frontend experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ Years of Experience
- Knowledge/Experience with Python
- Knowledge/Experience with Django Framework
- Knowledge/Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4 Year Computer Science Degree
- Knowledge/Experience of Ember, Coffeescript
- Knowledge/Experience of PostgreSQL
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Backend Python
- 20% Frontend Ember, Coffiescript
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $175K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.