User Experience Designer/6 Month Contract to Hire/Finance
Are you looking for a new role, before the New Year? A nationally recognized financial investment corporation in Malvern, PA is looking for an experienced User Experience designer to join their team on a total revitalization of their client investment application. You’ll be joining an Information Architect and UX Strategist to lead the team of designers and work directly with clients to establish the best UX practices.
This opportunity allows you to join the team on contract, work outside of the typical design box on a highly collaborative team, to then be brought on contract to hire. In this role, you’re going to be the voice of the UX design process, advocating not only for the clients but for the sake of innovation in the investment industry. If you’re ready for a new role and the chance for a foot in the door at a highly reputable investment corporation, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- A Bachelors/Masters degree or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ Years of Production level experience within UX, Interactive Web, and Mobile Design
- Ability to uphold and implement the best User Experience practices
- Strong knowledge of user centered design principles, visual design, user behavior & interactions, and the latest technology trends and devices
- Experience working on both web and mobile designs, specifically Native Mobile technologies
- Capability to communicate strongly with stakeholders and consumers to gain design rationale and buy in from stakeholders
- Working knowledge of IT project methodologies and the ability to work cross-functionally with the IT team and project leads
- Knowledge of market research, brand knowledge/standards, and an overall strong business mind
- A visually strong design portfolio with samples of your design process, case studies, and recent, relevant work
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working on enterprise level designs or within the financial industry is preferred
- Experience working in a lead mentality within a senior team is a plus!
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% UX Design
- 40% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- 20% Client Facing
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- A senior role with the chance to lead and mentor inexperienced designers
- A chance to try out a new role, in a new and exciting environment, with the opportunity to stay on long term
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.