Senior Software Engineer
Required Skills & Experience
· At least three years of professional software development experience
· Have a passion for Physics, Aerospace, or Engineering in general
Desired Skills & Experience
- Fluent in several programming languages
- Experience with Big Data, Robotics, and Deep Learning
What You Will Be Doing
· Working on the next generation of market-disrupting products
· Developing challening but useful products used for the Department of Defense
· Collaborating with an accomplished and motivated team of engineers
- Up to 130K Base Salary
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.