System Administrator-Windows, VMware
A growing manufacturing company in the King of Prussia area is looking to hire a System Administrator to help with multiple server projects. They are looking for someone with extensive Windows server experience, doing patching, upgrades, and maintenance. This person should also have strong experience working with virtualization. This person will also be responsible for working with Active Directory and backups.
You will be a part of a 6-person team and assisting in server projects as well as helping in day to day administration. They are looking for someone who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment and ready to help the team executive some high priority projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive Windows Server Experience, 2012, 2016
- Virtualization Experience, VMware
- HorizonView or Citrix VDI Experience
- Windows Patching Experience, WSUS or SCCM
- Networking Experience, DNS/DHCP
Desired Skills & Experience
- Powershell Scripting
- Dell-EMC Backup
- Symatec Anti-Virus
- Office 365 and/or Exchange
- Solarwinds Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Windows/Microsoft
- 75% Project Based
- 25% Day to Day Administration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $40/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 months-2 Years
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.