Data Engineer Assisting Educational Programs
An accredited institution who partners with educators and educational programs is looking to expand their engineering team. The engineering team builds tools to help send groups of students and educators on different educational tours around the world. You would collaborate with analysts, data scientists, and other engineers to build out data tools that assist with new business using Python and AWS.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5+ years experience with Python
- Experience with AWS
- Knowledge of SQL server and ETL tools (Spark/PySpark preferred)
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Kinesis, Kafka, or Flink is a plus
- Experience with Java or Scala is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.