Senior Data Engineer / Python, AWS, Scala / Dallas, TX
A software company in Dallas that is focused on providing solutions to increase brand awareness and drive revenue is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join their team. Within this position, you will be focusing on the development and front end architecture of their flagship product. In addition, you will be supporting the deployment and the maintenance of production software. This position offers a chance to have a great impact on the product development.
This person will be an integral part to the technical team and help build delivery services that support the operational and analytical applications for business operations, customers, and partners. They need someone with experience using Java, Scala, Python, Spring, Angular, and Big Data tools such as Spark or Hive. If you’re a passionate developer looking to tackle challenging problems on a large scale – this is the job for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Professional experience programming in Java, Scala, and Python
- Knowledge of Big Data tools such as – Spark or Hive
- Experience using NoSQL and SQL Databases – Cassandra or Postgres
- Experience with Cloud technologies – AWS preferred or Azure
- Background in either Spring or Hibernate
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of or experience working in a retail domain
- Passion towards building data solutions
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% New Development, 40% Maintenance
- 50% Front-End, 50% Back-End
- 80% Coding, 20% Architecture/Design Responsibilities
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 70% Team Collaboration, 30% Individual Contribution
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Free snacks all day!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.