Our client is a fast-growing, mission driven technology company, partnering with over 800 public school districts across the country. With a strong growing team, our client’s goal is to develop and provide world-class software that aims to help school districts and educators support the fastest growing population of K-12 students: English learners. By combining great products with student data and research on best practices, our client helps school districts transform their English learning programs and ensure all students can achieve their highest aspirations.
Our Client is looking for a full-time Software Engineer to play a key role in building dynamic web applications and services, implementing complex data and API integrations, as well as driving the concept-to-implementation development process. You will help shape our clients engineering practices and standards by building high quality products and your ideas will translate our product and business strategies into technical solutions. The ideal candidate our client is looking for is an experienced team-first engineer with real world experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of software development experience, including engineering high-performance, enterprise-facing websites and/or SaaS platforms.
- Experience with micro-services on AWS
- Experience with C# and .NET
Desired Skills & Experience
- You have demonstrated success working in and promoting a rapidly changing, collaborative, and iterative product development environment.
- You have the versatility to learn new technologies and contribute across different parts of the tech stack.
- You’re naturally curious and a great team player.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and can work with teammates of varying
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Backend Development
- 50% Frontend Development
- 33% Hands On
- 33% Management Duties
- 33% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Great location in Boston – Close to Chauncey Street/Downtown Crossing T stop
- Ability to make significant impact in the education industry
- Fun Fridays including virtual happy hours with our remote team
- Free snacks, beverages, and fruit
- On site gym, game room and darts to support all levels of athleticism
- Opportunity to join an open and collaborative work environment.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.