Mid Level Software Engineer at Top Global Investment Firm
A global investment office that serves investment professionals, endowments, and foundations is looking to grow their engineering team. The company operates a global, multi-asset investment research effort to identify and deploy capital to a range of investment opportunities for clients. They have over 450 clients and manage between $26-27 billion in investments. They are looking for a talented mid-level engineer who wants to development their technical skills and work with a team.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of software development experience (Python, C++, Java)
- Knowledge of object oriented programming and design
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, or a related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Python or PHP is preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.