Senior Product Designer/UX/Research/Center City
Are you looking for the excitement of a startup with the stability of an enterprise level company? A modern analytics software firm right in Center City is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join them as they build out their Product Design team. As a member of this team you’ll be partnering with large, nationally recognized brands to help discover and launch new ideas in patent analytics, academia, scientific research, pharma, and biotech industries.
You’ll be coming into the team to work cross functionally with the Product and Development team to gather requirements, validate existing and emerging personas, and carry out design work and testing. As a team, they primarily work with Sketch and InVision for their toolkit but they’re open to any modern tools you’d prefer. Working here you’ll be using a top of the line computer, an office with stellar skyline views, a supportive team, and even some work from home flex. If you’re confident in your UX skills and excited to come into a scientifically driven role, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years of Professional UX Design Experience
- Previous experience designing software products
- Ability to work strongly with design tools such as Axure, Sketch, InVision, Balsamiq, etc.
- Experience working cross-functionally within development teams and with Product Owners/Managers
- Capability to lead the discovery process
- Previous experience working client facing, gathering requirements, and conducting interviews
- Ability to execute design artifacts such as Wireframes, Prototypes, Journey Maps, Personas, etc.
- Previous experience working on B2B and B2C products
- A visually strong portfolio showcasing case studies, UX Design iterations, and your personal design style
Desired Skills & Experience
- A UX Research focused background is preferred
- Previous experience in a product driven role is a plus!
- Any experience within this analytic driven industry is a great starting point for the role
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% User Experience/Product Design
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Generous Health, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with match, TBD
- 2 Weeks PTO
Paid Sick Time Leave
- 1 Day WFH per week
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.