Lead Software Engineer
Imagine this… Lead Software Engineer turns CTO within a year or two? Sounds pretty exciting right? That can you be you!
This client is an early stage startup that is looking to bring on their first Engineer. They have been outsourcing their work but want to build out a team in house. The company is building out a platform that allows customers to stream live content for a fraction of the cost.
As the Lead Engineer, you will be working with the Head of Product to create the roadmap of the platform, lead multiple development teams, and build a start-up from ground up.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of Development experience
- Mobile experience (iOS / Android)
- Previous experience architecting and building out an application from scratch
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience leading development teams
- Experience project planning
- Ability to scope, develop, and test prototypes
- Previously worked with product and executive teams to create timelines and delivery dates
What You Will Be Doing
- AWS Elastic
- iOS / Swift
- Android / Kotlin
- Game plan the roadmap of the platform
- Take ownership over the engineering efforts
- Work directly with the Head of Product and C-Suite Executives
- Build out product and development teams
- Mentor engineers
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- And more!!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.