Senior QA Automation Engineer
Our client is a television broadcasting company. This company is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer who will be accountable for creating and maintaining automation testing scripts and frameworks and end-to-end testing.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in a QA automation engineering role
- Experience with performance and load testing framework
- Experience with testing frameworks (Chai/Mocha)
- Experience with RESTful APIs and end-to-end testing
- Multi-platform testing experience (mobile, OS, Browsers)
- Individual who can organize test suites
- Strong understanding of QA processes and methodologies in a software development environment
- Knowledge of containerization (Docker)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
What You Will Be Doing
- Mocha or Chai
- Work as a team member of an Agile team to develop automated tests by analyzing user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.