UX Designer/Product/Data Analytics/Center City
Are you looking for a new job, before the New Year? A rapidly growing data & analytics firm in Center City, Philly is looking for a UX designer to join them as they optimize the digital experience for 14 major products. This company works with some of the companies most trusted brands and nonprofits to utilize scientific research, data, and technological insights to help these companies establish better international brand presence and compliance.
Working here you’ll be coming in to a Product driven role in a rapidly growing team. Within the last year, the company has put a huge emphasis on the Product team, focusing on the value of cross-collaboration between Product Designers, developers, and Product Owners to help establish the best practices. As a member of the team you’ll receive a top of the line computer, a modern and open office space, great views of the city line, and even work from home flex as needed. If you’re excited to jump into a product and science driven role, apply here!
Required Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s in Graphic Design, or a related field, is preferred
- 3+ Years of Professional UX Design experience
- Strong use of Sketch and InVision for design practices
- Knowledge of end to end UX, including research capabilities
- Ability to work well within development or Product teams
- Capability to execute wireframes, prototypes, journey mapping, or user personas
- Previous experience working on B2B and B2C designs
- Experience working in a scientifically driven role
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience within a product role is a bonus!
- Capability to work as a UX Generalist is a plus
- Ability to work client facing is preferred but not required
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% UX Design
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with match TBD
- 2 Weeks PTO
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Work from home flexibility, as needed
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.