Senior Full Stack .NETCORE Engineer
A Boston based startup that is building a HSA Management Platform that allows you set aside funds to pay for their healthcare costs that are 100% tax free. They are seeking a Full stack. NETCORE engineer.
As a senior engineer, you will be building out new features, and helping them scale out their SaaS platform as their client base is growing rapidly. You will also be integrating modern technologies and building out their Microservices. Two Days work from home.
Required Skills & Experience
- Computer Science degree or relatable
- 5 years’ experience of software development
- API Experience
- Passionate for software development
- Work in a collaborative team
- Results oriented
What You Will Be Doing
- Vue/ React/ Angular
- Rest Apis
- Participate in designing and developing their SaaS Platform
- Building APIS.
- Adding new features to the platform
- Building out new Microservices
- Work in AWS environment
- Provide insights and technical expertise
- Help drive strategic plans
- Competitive Salary: Up to $145K/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Vision plan
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 2 Days work from Home
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.