Devops Engineer with Remote Flex
Attention all DevOps Engineers! As winter is slowly approaching, working from home becomes more and more appealing. Why not have the flexibility to work from home when need be. A human data science company is hiring a motivated and self-directed DevOps Engineer. The right candidate would have a software development back ground as well as knowledge of an experience with Operations and hosting systems. This person should have a desire to learn about new ways of doing things and implement them. This position offers a mix of daily tasks and project related tasks.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4-year degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-4+ years working as a DevOps Engineer
- Ability to be self- motivated
- Software development experience is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% development of Automation and systems to support the Operations team
- 50% support of Operations as part of the greater IQ delivery team
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 4 weeks’ Vacation
- Work 1 day a week from home
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.