System Administrator - Servers
Our client, a healthcare technology company located in Montgomery County is looking to bring on a System Engineer to join their infrastructure team. In this role, you will work on various projects administering corporate and production infrastructure including Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Servers, IIS, Exchange, Hyper-V, and Azure; Nutanix Acropolis virtualization, SAN technologies, networking, internet access, and PC configuration. Perform system tasks including system monitoring, building and deploying servers, systems and application deployment and configuration, systems backups, and system updates. You will work closely with internal and external resources on large and small-scale infrastructure projects and assist with creation of new hire AD accounts. Provide support of HQ and Production equipment including Servers and switches.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in a Systems Admin/Engineer role
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory and Server Administration
- Strong understanding of networking and network devices
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and with a small team
- Microsoft Certifications are a plus including MCSE, MCSA, and MCP
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Previous project experience including server builds, upgrades, and migrations
- Experience with Office 365, Active Directory
- Routing and Switching
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Systems (Servers)
- 40% Networking
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100,000 DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- 401K PTO and more
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Great work culture
Wellness incentives (discounts for good health) and health resource
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.