Senior Product Designer / Edtech / Contract
An established San Francisco company in the EdTech space is looking to bring on a Senior Product Designer for a 4-month contract (potential to extend or go full time) and are willing to pay up to $80 / hour on a W2 depending on experience.
You would be working on a design focused team of 5 Product Designers on a web-based student tutoring application. If you are someone who enjoys solving complex (and meaningful) design problems, this could be a great position for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years or more of overall professional UI/UX Design experience
- 2 years or more of experience must be working in house on a web-based application
- Comfortable designing features autonomously from concept through completion
- Deep understanding of User Centered Design and Design Thinking methodologies
- Portfolio which displays your design process and final work
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience designing consumer experiences
- Experience and or passion working in the EdTech Space
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% UX
- 40% UI
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 4 Months (potential to extend or go full time)
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.