Digital Product Manager/ SaaS Applications
You could start any old job in the new year, or you could become the Digital Product Manager of a rapidly growing digital team. A local manufacturing innovation company is creating a new team that will champion the digital product vison for a collection of customer facing products. The Digital Product Manager will represent the needs of the stakeholders on how the products function and communicate corrections and improvements as well as manage a team of Digital Product Specialists.
As the DPM you will be the lead in managing the product life cycle and deliver products that enhance the customer experience. To join this team, you will have extensive enterprise level experience with SaaS and/or Marketing application as well as experience leading teams in a goal oriented environment. This position is full time, five days a week, in Malvern PA with several direct reports.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8-10 years’ experience working on Enterprise Applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, eCommerce, or related disciplines
- Experience working cross functionally with Project Managers, IT teams, and any other team as needed
- Ability to amass information, examine user needs, create user stories, and supervise the development of digital products.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master’s Degree in related disciplines (Marketing, Computer Science, eCommerce, etc.)
- Experience in digital marketing technologies or ecommerce
- Comfortability with large data sets and web technologies
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Management Duties
- 30% Stakeholder Interfacing
- Competitive Pay: Up to $105,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Coverage: Medical & Dental Insurance from Start Date
- 10 PTO Days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discounts on Companies Products