Senior Full Stack Developer located in Westwood
Our client is a financial services company that specializes in life insurance and retirement planning. They’ve been around since 1862 and over the years have partnered up with the Red Sox, the Boston Athletic Association, and hold the fundraising record for the Boston Marathon at $38.7 Million!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in IT for at least 10 years with 3 or more years in a similar position
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university
- Highly-motivated, driven and results-oriented with proven leadership skills
- Prior experience collaborating across a large Business Unit or Department to find opportunities by utilizing technology to satisfy business needs
- You have demonstrated ability to translate technical solutions into non-technical details.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), presentation, facilitation and influencing skills.
- Financial/Retirement industry experience is a plus
- You love learning, can easily adapt to different toolsets and champion change.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Full stack development
- 50% Hands On
- 25% Management Duties
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.