Cancer Research Java Engineer
This world-famous cancer research institute is looking to expand their software development team. This team is developing the platform used by researchers and scientists to perform tests on genetic material and analyze results.
An ideal candidate is comfortable working full-stack in a Java Environment. Previous experience in a healthcare environment is not required, but would be a plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of professional development experience
- REST APIs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Able to work on-site in Boston 5 days a week
Bonus Skills & Experience
- AWS or other cloud experience
- Previous work on analytics or data visualization projects
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Java/Spring Back End
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $95K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Exceptional Medical Insurance
- Excellent work/life balance (usually 35-40 hour work week)
- 4 weeks PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients