Sr Software Test Engineer (Contract)
A well funded SaaS based startup in the heart of downtown Toronto is looking to expand its team and seeking a Senior Test Engineer that wants to implement 100% test automation on an initial 6 month contract
With the transformation of the scrum teams and automated suites running as part of the Continuous Development pipeline, this is for someone looking to bring their career to the next level.
You'll be part of a small, tight knit and agile engineering team, collaborating with developers/devops teams to ensure that user needs are translated effectively into product features. As such, you'll have the opportunity to constantly explore new technology and shape your own testing strategies.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years hands-on in Automation (Selenium, Cucumber)
- Experience in AGILE Methodology, Continuous Integration/Continuous Automation delivery
- Able to code in any language (Java, Python, Ruby, C#)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience building out test frameworks from scratch considered an asset
- History of excelling in financial environments
- Experience in full stack/end to end testing considered an asset
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills since open office environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Automation
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80 per hour DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.