A pharmaceutical company is modernizing it’s internal tool from Angular.JS to Angular 8 and is looking for a solid engineer to come on board and hit the ground running. You’ll be working in a C# and .NET environment, but most of your focus will be on the front-end. This is a 6-month partially remote contract role with benefits and the potential to be flipped to a permanent employee. Pay: $50/hr; Tech: Angular 8
Work with Angular 8 and a fundamental understanding of computer science to drive the modernization and a project to finish by mid-2020. You’ll be expected to complete tasks in a timely fashion and report on completion. This modernization and adding additional functionalities of this internal tool will offer the opportunity to work from home and collaboratively with smart and talented engineers.
Required Skills & Experience
- The optimal candidate will have 5+ years of hands-on professional experience using Angular 2+
- Familiarity and knowledge of C# and .NET.
- Proven track record of writing highly functional and scalable code.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bonus if you have professional Full-Stack experience
- Effective Communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Front-end | 10% Back-end
- 100% New Functions and Modernization
- 80% Hands-on | 20% Collaboration & Architecture
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.