Fullstack Engineer / Health Industry
An established startup in the health industry is searching for a Senior fullstack engineer to help build new features on both the front and back end. In this role, you will be making key contributions to the applications, tools, and workflows of both the patient and medical professional experience. This health startup gives both patients and medical staff easy access to scheduling appointments as well as medicine.
· Create the cross-platform experience that will allows patients to receive the care that they need.
· Building out this platform that allows users and clinical professionals 24/7 access
· Streamlining the application process to make applying for medical care as easy as making an online shopping account
Required Skills & Experience
- · Bachelor's degree in computer science or related fields
- · 3+ years experience of software development
- · Experience integrating frameworks and organizing large projects
- · Experience with relational databases
- · Ability to work with and collaborate in a team environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong teamwork skills
- Personal dedication to and passion for learning
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Frontend
- 40% Backend
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Dog Friendly Office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.